The problem is the part of my code base depends on third party library
(aiopg) which should be compatible with SQLAlchemy 1.4 too but there some
problems with it (
https://github.com/aio-libs/aiopg/issues/798#issuecomment-879815102 ) which
make migration from 1.3 to 1.4 impossible for now =/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/203f42c9-29e2-4aed-bdbd-25abd717b1f3n%40googlegroups.com.