Thanks Mike,

I contacted one of the maintainers of graphene-sqlalchemy and he suggested
this list as a source of interested parties who use the package with
sqlalchemy.

That repo has become less active in recent months, and I'm sure there are
users out there like me who want it rejuvenated.

sqlalchemy and graphene-sqlalchemy have been life savers for me, and I'd
like to contribute financially to the combined health of both.

If you are a user of the graphene-sqlalchemy-filter package and are
interested, please contact me off list.

Thanks for your understanding.

Peter

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/CAN61F1yHMpHozNSjs6AH%3DPecUAmGR9z%2B1OUHRtVfj3E0gr8LSw%40mail.gmail.com.