Hello,
I call a function in my template that returns sqlalchemy query result,
(color value from the name of the tag). this is the query function :

*def get_tag_color(name): *
*return db.session.query(Tag.tag_color).filter(Tag.tag_name ==
name).scalar() *

and I call it in my template file:
* {% if server.tags %}*
* {% for tag in server.tags.split(",") %} *
* <strong><span style="background-color: {{ get_tag_color(tag) }};"
class="label"> {{tag}} </span></strong>*
* {% endfor %} {% endif %} *

the problem is that I get just one result of the first tag. do you have any
idea what I miss?

Thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/4f9d1bab-479d-47d5-89cf-c305026ec3d7n%40googlegroups.com.