wheel ... in my template, I get just the first tag color, returned from the
function.

this is the result of my HTML file source code :

<strong><span style="background-color: #ff830f;" class="label"> LOG
<strong><span style="background-color: None;" class="label">  EXADATA
<strong><span style="background-color: None;" class="label">  DMZ_PRIVE

I hope it's clear,
thank you .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/28c544b5-5445-45f9-ac8e-1dc786984d82n%40googlegroups.com.