Hi,

We recently upgraded our application (a Flask web app) from SQLAlchemy
1.3.19 to 1.4.41.

Overall things are stable, but we have noticed a very large increase in
memory use:
[image: Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 11.26.18 AM.png]

Is this from the new query caching feature? I'm planning on getting some
heap dumps to see if there is something obvious, but thought I'd ask here
as well.

The application is using the Postgres dialect. Nothing else was changed
besides the SQLAlchemy version. It's running in a Docker container with 8
GB of RAM allocated to it.

Anyway, I'll continue digging in more, but just asking in case there is
something obvious,
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/33cc0c20-64b7-4624-af68-737347f18c13n%40googlegroups.com.