This one time, at band camp, "Greg Obleshchuk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
> Means I will have to wait for my Hosting service to upgrade to PHP 5  (which
> will happen just after those pig start flying backwards)  Anyway thanks for
> the link.  It gives me a good example to work on.

Just another thought, the only real PHP5 functionality it contains is in the
Object Oriented code. PHP allows you to now use the method __construct() instead
of the class name for your contstructors. If you were to change the constructor
name in the inc/sqlite.php file, which contains the sqlite class, from
__construct() to sqlite() it should work fine in php4.

Kind regards
Kevin

--
 ______