Hi Ben Carlyle,

First of all, thanks for your help!

I can't brig these two operation togethe causa I need the result of the
SELECT in a if condition.

So, what I did was separate with transaction, soh I did something like
this:

BEGIN TRANSACTION;
SELECT id,name FROM TABLE1;

/* now in the callback function */
IF argv[1] = "JOHN";
UPDATE  TABLE1 SET number=n+1 WHERE id=X
/* return from the Callback function */

END TRANSACTION;

But I still get a error: "database table is locked".
Is still something wrong that Im doing?

Thanks again,

Thiago Mello