On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 12:01:04AM +0000, Tom Poindexter wrote:
> I'm trying to load a fairly large table (~ 7.5 million rows, 1.5 gb of raw
> data) with the 'copy' command, and I'm getting a sqlite fatal error:

I think large file support didn't get compiled in to my build, I confirmed
with:
        nm os.o | grep open

and saw that the object didn't use the open64 system call.  AIX apparently
uses '_LARGE_FILES' as the define to turn on the 64 bit i/o.  I've got a
new build cranking and will check results in the morning.

--
Tom Poindexter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]