----- Forwarded by Ben Carlyle/AU/IRSA/Rail on 22/01/2004 11:13 AM -----

Ben Carlyle
22/01/2004 11:06 AM

        To:     Martin Brinkmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@CORP
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [sqlite] Converting Sqlite to Myqsl

Martin,

Martin Brinkmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
22/01/2004 10:02 AM

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        [sqlite] Converting Sqlite to Myqsl

> I tried to find a easy way of converting the file to mysql format, i
want
> to use
> the data for a website of mine. Until now, i did not find a way to do it

> and
> now i would like to ask you if you could provide me with an easy to
> understand
> solution to this problem i face.

Have a look at the dump command on this web page:
http://sqlite.org/sqlite.html

The simple answer is
sqlite filename.idb .dump > sqlcommands.txt

sqlcommands.txt will contain the SQL commands required to re-create
filename.idb using sqlite. You may need to edit the sqlcommands.txt to
make sure the table columns have the correct types for mysql import.

Benjamin.