Hello all,

this is my first post, i know a little php and mysql. Iam also using a program
which analyses ebay products. Unfortunatly it only exports the data i gather
as a Sqlite 2.1 Database file with the extension filename.idb

I tried to find a easy way of converting the file to mysql format, i want to use
the data for a website of mine. Until now, i did not find a way to do it and
now i would like to ask you if you could provide me with an easy to understand
solution to this problem i face.

I aldready downloaded sqlite and tried running it on my winxp command line, was able
to do so but i could not figure out how to export the file as a mysql one.

thanks for listening
Martin Brinkmann