On Wednesday 18 February 2004 12:34 pm, Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
> The old PHP interface did strchr() on the column names in order to 'strip'
> the any data (table name) before the column name. This is rather
> inefficient and should not be done and thus was removed.

Thanks for your reply.  I would hope that a better/more efficient way can be
found in the near future.
In the meantime, Im modifying my code to strip out the table prefixes (via
php), from the returned column names, so that the sql statements do not
affect the other databases that I currently support.

Thanks