Sorry...That's what I meant - scary you can insert into a table that has
this property without first setting The propert off without re-seeding -
ie. How Sybase and SqlServer handle this..

It would be good if this was documented a little clearer....

Thx all for your assistance - onward and upward (so to speak)

Cheers...