> You're asking for trouble using strcpy() with arbitrary data.  Your
problem
> may be that you're writing beyond the bounds of my_buffer.  Instead of
>
>      strcpy (my_buffer, row [0]);
>
> use
>
>      strncpy (my_buffer, row [0], sizeof(my_buffer) - 1);
>      my_buffer[sizeof(my_buffer) - 1] = '\0';

Sorry, I think I do not express myself clear;
The data is very small, less than 20 bytes on each collum.
Than, all result will fit in less than 100 bytes.
The buffer is bigger than 20k !!
The error (syntax error) is depending on data in database, and not occurs
in previous version !!
I show the SQL before send to sqlite_exec and it is Ok.

> This may or may not be the cause of your problem.  If you've got exactly
the
> same data in your database now as you did with 2.8.12, then this isn't
likely
> the problem, although still could be since internal variables may have
moved
> around and are not being scribbled upon.
>
> Derrell

I used the same data in both version ...

Thanks

Rubens Jr.