Hi to all.

I'm a software and hardware engineer living in Oleron Island, located near the french atlantic ocean coast. My (new) current language is Ada.

I've done extensive searches around SQLite yesterday and I still have two questions without answers : is there a way/trick/workaround to :

1) create an index in descending order ?

2) use a cursor to browse a result set ? (without external buffer management done inside the user end software).

Regards

--
Stephane Riviere
Oleron Island - France