-----Original Message-----
From: jim mcnamara [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 3:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [sqlite] help with evaluation of sqlite db tool

hi-

>>one final note.  i used visualtcl and love it but the code for the
project is already around 100k (gui code and >>>>  >>>application code).
i noticed that namespaces arent really used with visualtcl .  i know
that it is very procedural and >>xotcl hasnt come up with anything to
help with gui design.  i'd like to know if you recommend another tool
for a larger >>scale project.  i cant beat the visualtcl price though
(free).  it is really expensive for me to cough up 1000 dollars >>on
delphi or java from borland for a hobby.  has anyone used any python
tools with tkinter for a project larger than >>>>100k?  how did you like
it if so? the program is created with visual tcl and tcl/tk.

I just remembered activestate sells tcl developer tools.  they are much
cheaper than delphi or java builder.
I'd definitely consider using activestate tools.
I guess I can use python with the activestate product as well.  I'd
probably get komodo if I started
this project again because it has a gui builder.

thanks again,
marvin