At 2:44 PM -0400 6/3/04, jim mcnamara wrote:
I work part-time in an electronics department at a mass retailer.
I better not be dishonest and buy academic software.
I will look at python free or cheap tools and activestate unless I run
across any other ideas.

FYI, lots of students work part time to make ends meet. But if they attend classes in a semblence of full time then they are still students. Full time classes means only a small amount of time to work, vs full time work, meaning a lot less money earned. If you are taking a lot of classes then getting educational prices is perfectly fair. -- Darren Duncan