I see versions of this for Linux and Windows, but not for Mac OSX. Are the sources going to be made available so that we can build for our platform?

On Jun 17, 2004, at 11:41pm, Darren Duncan wrote:

At 7:15 AM -0400 6/17/04, D. Richard Hipp wrote:
Also tomorrow, I will be making available a database analysis tool
for version 2.8 databases that will help us to better understand
how information is stored on disk for your database, and possibly
provide some clues about why you are having problems.

Will a tool like this be available for version 3.0 databases some time in the near future? Or is this something that only paid customers used to get, and you're releasing it now for 2.8 because the 2.x line is now end-of-lifed?
-- Darren Duncan