Chris Ulliott wrote:
Hi All,

I have downloaded from the downloads page the DLL (Sqlite.dll) for
Windows. I have written some code using the API and everything was going
great until I needed to do an execute and it came to my attention that
the DLL does not export sqlite3_exec!!!!

Does anybody have a Win32 DLL of SQLite 3 that exports all the
documented functions? Am I missing something else?

I also tried using the SQLite3.dll instead but I soon found that there
are NO EXPORTED FUNCTIONS from there whatsoever.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris... I had the exact same problem. I am working on compiling my own dll (via cygwin)... The dllwrap is winning right now, but I can run a combination of gcc and dlltool and create the library... however, it still seems to be requiring cygwin1.dll.

My PE-Explorer does show that everything is export thought, and I included sqlite3_exec (which was missing from sqlite3.def). If I get it working I'll let you know.

-Andy