Hi,

I am be porting Sqlite3.0 for an embedded application. I need to initiate
my file system with the space required for storing the database file and
temporary files.

The maximum size of the database file that could be used is 2MB (fixed and
checks are done that this size does not exceed).

I need details about the size requirement for TEMP files that are created
by Sqlite. How could I estimate the temporary file size? Please provide me
some information on how I could estimate the Temporary Database file size.

If the temp file size will be huge (in excess of 500K), if I execute the
command "PRAGMA temp_store = 0", the usage of temporary file be
eliminated? (where #define TEMP_STORE 2 is used in the code to use memory
for storing temp database).

Please provide me details.

Thank you,

With regards,