Hi !

Wich compiler do you recomend to use to compile sqlite3.0.8 in Windows ?
I have used LCC-Win32, but I have to change. The last version are buggy :(
My application has sqlite build in, so I got the source and put it all together, then
I can not use the ready made DLL.
I tried Borland C++ 5.5 (the free version) but it not compile ! It seems tha it
do not suport long long (the source has ifdef BORLAND_C but the
compiler show a lots of erros about __Int64 and so on :(
With DEV-CPP all sources compiles with litle warnings, but do not generate the DLL
(and I do not discovered why yet)
So, what you suggest ?

Thanks

Rubens Jr.