Hi,

This problem was evoked on the list.
sqlite3_exec do not catch SQLITE_BUSY on the sqlite3_step.
If you want to continue to use the sqlite3_exec properly
with busy handler, you can copy and modify the method stored in
src/legacy.c. I can send you my modified version if you need.
It seems, to me, the only conversion problem between v2 and v3.

Cheers,

--
Guillaume FOUGNIES