Hello List,

I am having a problem with SQLite erroring out on Mac OS X. I am using 3.0.8. The problem happens when it tries to access a SAMBA/CIFS shared database. In my testing Windows to Linux and Linux to Windows worked fine, but Mac to Windows fails with the following:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "dbclassqascript.py", line 14, in ?
db.query(sys.argv[2])
File "/Volumes/TUX-NET;W/database.py", line 25, in query
cu.execute(query)
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/lib/python2.3/site-packages/sqlite/main.py", line 244, in execute
self.rs = self.con.db.execute(SQL)
_sqlite.OperationalError: database is locked

All help is greatly apreciated!

Steve