I am creating a program for basketball coaches.
I am having big problems choicing a suitable class for my database.
It should be one for players i.e
player shirt-nr age rating and so on in columns then beneath the user should be able to add in a row and by pressing the columns that columns get sorted and the rows are still connected to eachother.

I have tried out grid and listbox, listbox didn't have columns and I don't find grid as appropriate as I'd want it to be.
Any suggestions!?
I have looked a little at listctrl but it doesn't seem to be what I'm looking for...