Hi all,

Today I had database corruption (running v3.0.7 on Windows using ADO .NET's data providers + my
anti-locking wrapper on top). All of a sudden queries stopped working with error returned
being "file is encrypted or is not a database". That sure scared me to death since
command line tools were returning same problem 8-O ... but I kept my cool and close examination
relevealed that somehow first ~80 bytes of database header became corrupted (binary junk
rather than SQLite's magic words as you'd expect). Hex editing header using previous backup
as an example saved my bakon for today, and I thought to share this information for the benefit
of anyone who might (God forbid) come across with same problem as I am.

Sadly this means that I have to switch to another database on server side (concurrency issues
were becoming a problem anyway), but I will keep it on the client side, which hopefully won't
get issues like that :-/

regards,

Alex