I'd agree with Tim, focus on the merits and disadvantages of each
without resorting to bashing.

Some suggestions:

Eliminate:

>>2.      An SQLite database is exactly one file.  SQL Server 7 has many
files for each table in the database.<<

Or merge it with #1.  This isn't an advantage unless the database
needs to be widely distributed.

>>3.      SQLite is much faster than SQL Server 7.<<

While this may be true, you really should have data to support it, and
not just general data that you find out there, but data specifically
relating to your project.  If your product will usually handle 3
million rows of data, perform some queries on this test data and see
how well it will perform.  Then you can give specific data like:
SQLite performed an average of 32% better on sample data than did SQL
Server 7.

Change 4 to:

>>SQLite is easy to administrate in a distributed environment.  To
distribute a database, all that is needed is to copy one file.  SQL
Server 7 is difficult to administer in a distributed environment.  SQL
Server 7 is best used as centralized database server, whereas SQLite
is best used in a distributed environment.  Further, licensing costs
can be prohibitive for SQL Server 7 in a distributed environment,
whereas it costs nothing to distribute SQLite.<<

Change 5 to:

>>SQL Server 7 is obsolete and the database is not upward
compatible.  When Microsoft discontinues support for SQL Server 7, it
may no longer work on the latest Windows platform.  SQL Server 7 can no
longer be purchased directly from Microsoft.<<

Merge 8, 10 into one.  It would be more effective to merge 9 with 3
and run specific stats to verify this is true and get hard numbers.

>> SQL Server 7 has higher system requirements than SQLite, so SQLite
will work better in a distributed environment where the specs can't be
so closely controlled.  SQLite will also run on a wide range of
operating systems and can be ported to almost any operating system
without additional cost.  SQL Server 7 runs only on Windows.<<

Note in 11 that SQLite isn't an RDBMS, and doesn't accept network
connections, so no extra configuration on firewalls is necessary, and
is safer than SQL Server for the possibility of a network based
attack.

Drop the

>>Microsoft has been known to sit on patches for years
because it's inconvenient or costly to roll them out.<<

in 12 and note that bug fixes in SQL Server 7 may not come since SS7
is no longer actively released.  SQLite is actively developed, and bug
fixes can be made by the user were this to change making it relatively
future-proof.

>>."Security
through Obscurity" is regarded a fallacy in the cryptographic community
at large.<<

Back this up...there's lot's out there and providing sources will be
far more effective than merely saying it.

You're on the right track, providing some solid information will
really sell this for you :)

--
If it ain't broke, break it.  How else are you going to figure out how it works?