> Sounds like the calling type is different. Do you know if the EXE is
> calling your stuff using stdcall or cdecl, and does it match your
> functions? If you don't specify, your functions are cdecl. I've seen
> this kind of thing when they don't match. It may work a couple of
> times, but eventually something blows up.

No, I am not actually sure what they are using... though they havn't
supported delphi DLL's for long... normally they supported C dlls...
hurm, that's an avenue I hadn't thought of. thanks...

I made sure OUR call types where correct but never thought about what
they were using

Someone also mentioned ram. The machine(s) we are using seem stable
for other processes but won't rule that out

Looks like I am going debugging :)