Sadly, I have narrowed down the issue to some sort of memory clash
between the SQLite3 DLL and the EXE that is calling our plugin

I can change the code to retrieve data from almost *anything*
else.... from faked random data created on the fly, through ASCII CSV
files loaded into TStringLists to ADO connections to large (slow)
access databases, and it works fine

However the second I start using any functions in SQLite3 a crash is
sure to follow.

In the simplest form, calling SQLite3_Open followed by SQLite3_Free
is enough to eventually cause an access violation (eventually, not
necessarly first time you call the Open, could be the tenth. or so
on)

Anyone have any ideas as to the best place in SQLite code to check
the memory management so I can pose intilligent questions to the EXE
developers? (Or any other ideas as to where to look before I delve
that far?)

(Note this occures on all test machines, think we have ruled out any
sort of memory chip failure)