I've asked this two weeks ago but no reply yet...

I've got one application that writes to the database, and one that reads
from it.  When a table in the database has changed, the reading
application needs to know that.  Of course I can send a signal from the
writer to the reader app, but if the database would have a means for that,
I think it would be more elegant (not directly coupling the writer and the
reader).  So it would be nice if a C application could subscribe to "table
changed" events.  I don't think it is currently possible with SQLite, is
it?

Frank.