On 21 Jun 2005, at 15:41, Darren Duncan wrote:

At 1:29 PM -0400 6/21/05, Matt Sergeant wrote:
1.09 is now on CPAN. Note that there's a weird bug when trying to compile against the system sqlite on OS X Tiger due to some munging Apple have done to the header files. Someone is supplying me with a work-around.

I noticed that upload before seeing this post; thanks.

Can you please say which file(s) you changed to implement the (don't turn looks-like into numbers unless asked) change, mentioned in the changelog? When I used CPAN's diff utility and looked at the files which seemed to be specific to DBD::SQLite, other than the Makefile.PL, I didn't see any changes in them besides version number updates. I looked in SQLite.xs and SQLite.pm.

It's all just magic in Makefile.PL - telling perl which files to compile (or not) and link against (or not).

Matt.