To: <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] I still think it's a bug, 0 rows, no fieldnames

On 2005-07-24 at 16:11:26 [+0200], Edwin Knoppert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
Why defending it?
It's prob. a simple issue.
Besides, why i want the names, why should a system need to parse a query?
You approach this way to 'static' imo (what you enter is your result).
You can easily say to also remove the fieldnames when we *have* data.

An 0-row containing the relational variables is a *special* case and
non-relational and causes problems for results which do not expect the
names of the values to be included in the result set.

.schema(table) gives you all you need.

Charlie