Hi,

I am using SQLite on an embedded software product.

I seem to have a problem when I update more than 6 columns within a single
record at one time. All columns are in the same table, they are either strings,
integers or dates.

I am using the SQL command:-

UPDATE PATIENTS SET
FIRSTNAME=?,SURNAME=?,SEX=?,WEIGHT=?,HEIGHT=?,FACTOR=?,DYSPNOEA_SCORE=?,SMOKING_STATUS=?,OCCUPATION=?,REFERRED_BY=?
 WHERE PATIENT_ID = '296'

or similar, where the values for the ?'s are all binded via the appropriate
sqlite3_bind_* C functions.

Now this will run fine when SQLite and our application is compiled and run on
Windows, but when the same code is run on our target harware it will crash
immediately at sqlite3_prepare().

If I update a smaller number of columns (maximum seems to be 6) then it runs
without any problems, but increase this and it will crash.

I cannot determine why this happens. Has anybody had the same or a similar
problem? Can anyone help me or help me confirm what the actual problem may be?

Thanks in advance for any help

Mark