From: Cariotoglou Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 05 September, 2005 5:46 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] bug in sqlite 3.2.5 compilation and ANALYZE

I tried the ANALYZE statement with sqlite 3.2.5 in dll form, (both the
pre-compiled version downloaded from the site, AND a local compilation).
in both
cases, the statement fails with an ACCESS VIOLATION. however, the same
statement, when run from the pre-compiled sqlite3.exe, works.
further, having succesfully ANALYZED a database with the command-line
program, I can no longer work with the database using the DLL api.
I think there is something very wrong with the compilation defines of
the DLL.

DRH: can you pls check and fix ?
ALL: can you verify that the DLL API crashes on ANALYZE ? (WINDOWS,
obviously)