On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 2:11 AM, Rael Bauer <supp...@bauerapps.com> wrote:
> I am trying to compile the latest amalgamation (3160200) as a dll on Windows
> 10 x64, using VS2015 x86 Native Tools Command Prompt. The dll compiles fine,
> however trying to use this dll in various tools (Delphi) results in the
> error "sqlite3_open not found".
>
> I tried compiling with:
> cl sqlite3.c -link -dll -out:sqlite3.dll  and
> cl sqlite3.c -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS4 -link -dll -out:sqlite3.dll

You're not including a .def file, so no functions are being exported
in your DLL.  You can verify this using depends (
http://www.dependencywalker.com/ ).  You can include the .def file
with something like this:

cl sqlite3.c -Ox -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS4 -link -dll -out:sqlite3.dll
-def:sqlite3.def

Here's a DLL compiled with this that has the exported functions, along
with the other artifacts of my build:

https://new-bucket-2a9cf983.s3.amazonaws.com/sqlite3_dll.zip