On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Rael Bauer <supp...@bauerapps.com> wrote:
> 1) Should the howtocompile.html webpage not include this in the "Building A
> Windows DLL" instructions?

Tough question.  Normally, I'd say this is toolset knowledge, and
really doesn't belong in those sort of directions.  But since you're
not the first person to hit this problem, and the directions as
followed result in a DLL that can't be called since it won't export
any functions, even incorrectly, they should probably be updated.

> 2) What is the -Ox flag? I did not find what that was for.

Like most compilers, Microsoft's supports a bunch of optimization
flags.  The SQLite page calls out Os ("favor code space") and O2
("maximize speed").  I use Ox, which is documented as "maximum
optimizations", and in my experience does a decent job at balancing
speed and and code space, but your needs may differ from mine.