But only if you can guarantee that your statement inserts exactly one record
and that nothing is executed on your connection between the insert and the call.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Auftrag von Chris Locke
Gesendet: Freitag, 03. Februar 2017 15:41
An: SQLite mailing list <sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org>
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] Retrieve INTEGER PRIMARY KEY

Last_insert_rowid()

https://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/last_insert_rowid.html

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 1:51 PM, Clyde Eisenbeis <cte...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For OLE DB SQL, I have retrieved the primary key:
>
> -----------------------------
>   using (System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection oledbConnect = new
> System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection(stConnectString))
>   {
>     using (System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand oledbCmd =
> oledbConnect.CreateCommand())
>     {
>       oledbCmd.ExecuteNonQuery();
>       //Retrieve the ID
>       oledbCmd.CommandText = "Select @@Identity";
>       int iKeyID = (int)oledbCmd.ExecuteScalar();
>       stKeyID = iKeyID.ToString();

 Gunter Hick
Software Engineer
Scientific Games International GmbH
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Klitschgasse 2-4, A-1130 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: h...@scigames.at

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and
delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.