Why do you say 'there is no equivalence' ?
Have you read the link I posted in the reply to your question nearly 3 days
ago?

Last_insert_rowid()

https://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/last_insert_rowid.html

select @@identity and 'select last_insert_rowid()' perform the same action
- retrieving the last unique row reference.  It was the answer to your
query.  The link provides further research.