Auftrag von Michele Pradella
Gesendet: Sonntag, 05. Februar 2017 09:42
An: SQLite mailing list <sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org>
Betreff: [sqlite] Transactions

Hi all, I have a question about transactions and SQLite:

Do you think transactions are useful only when you have to do a sequence of
statements that depends on each other and you need a way to rollback all
statements if something goes wrong? or you can use transactions even with not
interdependent statements for performance reason? and if yes do you think
there's a trade-off about the number of query number in each transaction?

I'm think about 1000 INSERT query to execute, is transaction works better
because you do not have to change index at any insert but just one time on
commit?

 Gunter Hick
Software Engineer
Scientific Games International GmbH
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Klitschgasse 2-4, A-1130 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: h...@scigames.at

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and
delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.