On 7 Feb 2017, at 5:36am, Niti Agarwal <n...@ionosnetworks.com> wrote:

> Need to insert close to 10 Million records to sqlite3 in around 30 mins.

This number of records requires so much space the temporary data will not fit
inside a cache.  Consider using a counter so that the transaction is ended and
a new one begun every 1000 records.  Or perhaps every 10000 records.  Try both
ways and see which is faster.

> Currently I am saving 100 Records under one transaction with below settings:
>
>           PRAGMA synchronous = NORMAL;
>   PRAGMA journal_mode = WAL;
>   PRAGMA auto_vacuum = FULL;
>
> I read about SQLITE_MAX_SQL_LENGTH, Is it better to tune this value?

The value SQLITE_MAX_SQL_LENGTH is about the length in text of one SQL command.
 I doubt it has any impact on your problem.  You should probably leave it as it
is.

Simon.