I started writing SQLite code about two years ago (Visual Studio 2013,
C#, WPF) ... with a significant delay, since then, because of a
physical move.

The code is written for a specific use on my computer ... no other users.

SQLite was chosen so my sons could eventually install this program on
their computer ... no database needs to be installed ... no other
installation required.

I don't recall the actions taken then, but I do see quite a few
additional files (EntityFramework.dll, EntityFramework.SqlServer.dll,
etc.) as references ... see attachment.

Is there an SQLite version that is comprised of fewer dlls, etc.? ...
Perhaps SQLite3?

Clyde