hey their'e WIDELY USED keyword and practice in all mayor DBMS

so can introduce a feature that converts all parts that have COMMENT '(\*)'
to /* COMMENT */ and stored? in the master part of the Database?

and NOTED THAT no many users comes here due the complicated behavior of
report an issue...

so then some bugs have been her for years due that..

this feature are widelly need for many developers, (make a search in
google) but due the asking for feature request are so complicated.. same
for bug reports

sorry guys but must be better in this behavior

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com