Nigel Verity <nigelver...@hotmail.com>
Sent: April 7, 2017 7:42:57 AM
To: sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Sqlite + Dropbox

Hi

I have just started using Dropbox to share documents. If I place a Sqlite
database in my Dropbox folder I access it from a local application as a local
file. This is then automatically synced with the copy held in my Dropbox cloud
storage.

This strikes me as a possible way to share a database across the internet. Is
this a practical approach or does the time it takes to sync the files introduce
too much latency? I'd be interested in advice and/or experiences from anybody
who has tried this.

Thanks

Nige
information from Lytx, Inc. and/or its affiliates, and are intended solely for
the use of the named recipient(s). This e-mail may contain confidential
information of Lytx and its customers. Any dissemination of this e-mail by
anyone other than an intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not
a named recipient, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or
any attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or attachments. If you
believe you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all copies thereof from
any drives or storage media and destroy any printouts of the e-mail or
attachments.