I am trying to bulk load about a million records each with ~20 related records
into two tables. I am using WAL journal mode, synchronous is off and temp_store
is memory. The source data is static and the database will only be used as a
means
to generate reporting and is not vital. I am deferring index creation to after
the load.
The load proceeds along quickly to about 150k records where I encounter
statements
which perform modifications to previous entries. The incoming data is structured
this way and has relational dependencies so these modifications spread
throughout
affect subsequent inserts.

In a scenario such as this, what is the recommended approach?

Thanks,
jlc