Hi SQLite Users,

I have a SELECT query, which returns some 100000 records and is displayed in a scrollable ListView.

When the user scrolls down the list, each new row is loaded with SQLite3.Step().

The problem is, when the user scrolls fast with the scroll-slider, lots of rows are skipped, but SQLite still needs to load them all with SQLite3.Step until it reaches the row which is actually needed. This is very slow.

Is there a way to skip all these unnecessary rows? For example going directly from row 1000 to row 100000 ? I tried SELECT ... OFFSET 100000 but this is also very slow the more down we go.

Thanks
Tom

--
**   Flemming Software Development CC