ipost github as example.. there a sourceforge git capabilities over large
years.. also  You can't be 100% certain that Ricahd resources is going to
be online tomorrow.. sf.net, github, gitlab and googlecode are still only
voer many years... and all of them works with openid...

for Stephen Chrzanowski  and Simon Slavin thans for their responses,
i-ll (due the stric wrokflow of old-behaviour of maillist software) will
answer in another mail to conserver the threath workflow (that its not
happened in a real issue tracker)

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com