What’s the best way to handle NULLs out of band when walking the results of a
query:

$sqlite_db eval “SELECT * FROM table ...” array {
}

In other Tcl database bindings it’s common to return arrays containing possible
null values with NULL values simply unset, so `[info exists]` can be used to
distinguish nulls from the empty string. For example in Pgtcl you can specify
`pg_select ... -withoutnulls` to omit nulls from returned rows - I don’t see
anything analogous in sqlite3 but it’s possible I’m missing something.