Hi,

Well, as Dennis Cote pointed out, you can get sqlite3.h by downloading
sqlite-source-3_2_6.zip

Still, it looks like renaming sqlite.h.in to sqlite3.h in the complete source
tarball is okay, but you should edit 2 preprocessor directives manually:
#define SQLITE_VERSION         "--VERS--"
#define SQLITE_VERSION         "3.2.6"

and

#define SQLITE_VERSION_NUMBER --VERSION-NUMBER--
#define SQLITE_VERSION_NUMBER 3002006

Regards,
Eugene Wee

Bradley Small wrote:
Thanks for the answers. I will for now assume that I can just take SQLITE.H.IN and rename it to sqlite3.h since, I don't see a sqlite3.h to extract from the sources. I guess at some point it would be nice to have all the nice un*x flavored text and building tools to work with.
Regards ... Bradley M. Small
Senior Developer
MCC (Mobile Computing Corporation)
434-977-2732 - Office 434-295-7414 - Fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mobilecom.com