Thank you all for your feedback. I now have a lot more to digest. I will investigate the attach command. I am concerned about keeping all of my company's data in 1 file, as if something happened to that file, I would have data entry, programming, etc. to on all systems since the last backup, not just 1. That might cause a day's worth of 'business interruption'.