std::string database_name;
database_name = "F:\\Temp\\test_database.jdb";
rc = sqlite3_open_v2(
            database_name.c_str(), //Database name
            &db, //Database object
            SQLITE_OPEN_READWRITE | SQLITE_OPEN_CREATE, //
            NULL
            );
On 2017-09-01 2:45 PM, Jens Alfke wrote:

On Sep 1, 2017, at 11:23 AM, Papa <p...@arbolone.ca> wrote:

I get an error indicating that binary_sql_statement evaluates to NULL.
Most often that means there's a syntax error in the SQL statement.
You should call sqlite3_errcode() to get the error code, and sqlite3_errmsg()
to get an error message.

—Jens

ArbolOne.ca
Using Fire Fox and Thunderbird.
ArbolOne is composed of students and volunteers dedicated to providing free
services to charitable organizations.
ArbolOne on Java Development in progress [ í ]