I've tried that as well. Since I'm using PRAGMA journal_mode=WAL on all the
connections, I've had issues with MMAP (as acknowledged by the threads
above) so have had to disable that. I also need FTS 3 to work.

The rest of the flags to do with synchronisation and threading, I've enabled
/ disabled / modified / removed over and over again. What's worse is that I
cannot easily reproduce these corruptions, at least not using unit tests
(I've tried writing various tests with multiple threads reading and writing
at the same time).