> On Sep 19, 2017, at 8:20 PM, Fahad <fa...@2doapp.com> wrote:
>
> I recently switched on the Thread Sanitizer in Xcode only to find that it
> was complaining of race conditions inside of the sqlite3.c code, that the
> various readers and writers were trying to read / write to the same
> wal-index.

I've run the Thread Sanitizer with my own SQLite-based on macOS, and haven't
seen any warnings in sqlite3.c. So what you got could be a real warning sign.

It might be worth investigating some of those warnings to see if they stem from
illegal usage on your part, like inadvertently using a connection or statement
on the wrong thread. (When I was doing my own tests with the Thread Sanitizer,
I found a warning on my own code which initially looked like a false positive,
but I investigated anyway and discovered it really was a bug of mine.)

—Jens